Data Protection Policy
§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
- We provide you below with information regarding the collection of personal data when you use our
website. Personal data are all data relating to you personally, including your name, address, email
addresses and user behaviour.
- The controller in accordance with Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
GmbH, Fraunhoferstraße 60, 09120 Chemnitz
Phone: +49 371 3322 1965, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our legal notice).
- When you contact us by email or using a contact form, the data you share with us (your email address,
possibly your name and your telephone number) are retained by us so that we can respond to your questions.
We erase the data we receive in this connection once it becomes unnecessary for us to store it, or else we
restrict the processing of the data where legal obligations to retain it exist.
- In the event that specific features of our offer rely on service providers we have hired or that we
wish to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you regarding the specific details of the
procedures as shown below. In this process, we will also describe the criteria determining the duration of
our storage of your data.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights regarding our use of the personal data relating to you:
- the right to information
- the right to rectification or erasure
- the right to restriction of processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our
processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you access our website
- When you use the website purely for informational purposes -- that is, without
registering or providing us with information in other ways -- we collect only the personal data that your
browser has transmitted to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following technical
data required for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal
justification is Art. 6 (1) 1f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of your access
- Time difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the access (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted
- Website from which access was made
- Operating system and its interface
- Browser software language and version
§ 4 Plug-ins and tools
Google Web Fonts
To present fonts in a consistent manner, this page uses ‘Web Fonts’ provided by Google. When you access
a page, your browser downloads the required web fonts into its browser cache to be able to display texts and
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google servers. In this process, Google receives
information that you have accessed this website via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts occurs in the
interest of creating a consistent and attractive presentation for our on-line offers. This constitutes a
legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
If your browser does not support Web Fonts, your computer will use a standard font.
You can find further information regarding Google Web Fonts at: https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
On our pages, we make use of a widget from Chatlio to facilitate direct communication with us.
You can find further information on the handling of user data by consulting Chatlio’s Terms and Policies